Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Minor Hand Surgery

It was over to Nana and Grandpa's place this morning to clean out their gutters for them. Although they were quite full of leaves, it only took me 45 mins to finish the job which I thought wasn't too bad.

While I was climbing around on the roof, Ella was entertaining Nana by pulling every toy out of the cupboard and insisting that Nana read to her all the puppy books.  She really enjoys spending time with Nana and actually spent all of yesterday with her, as Andy has a colleague visiting from the US this week.  

It was yesterday while outside playing and climbing on the wooden fort, that Ella got her first splinter and I must say it was a pretty decent one! Today it was a little more inflamed and hurting her so the decision was made to take it out. Doctor Nana did the expert digging while I held her tight.  Ella complained quite a bit during the procedure but once the splinter was out gave Nana a big cuddle!

No comments: