Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday Funnies

On arriving home on Thursday night, Andy mentioned how he (somehow) managed to lock his keys and wallet in his office.  Not too much of a big deal really as he decided later that evening, to drive the next day to work with Ella, while I would ride and then he would swing past my work on the way home and pick me up.  Sounded good to me.

Friday morning dawned, sunny but a little chilly 2C when I departed home at 7.15am. Got to work by 8am and was changing when my phone rang - it was Andy.

He was puffing away so I asked him what was he doing?  He replied currently riding his bike with Ella - why you ask? Well he forgot to ask me for my car keys and I hadn't realised he needed them! Even funnier was the fact that he search the house for the Ella's backpack, so he could take Ella and the dog for a walk.  Couldn't find it anywhere but had another check around only to discover it in the car (where he had already checked). While he was outside, Ella decided to lock the back door so he couldn't get back in.  Thank god for our spare keys in the garage!

As it turns out, he did eventually get Ella to childcare and himself to work.  That evening turned out to absolutely gorgeous for riding and we even managed to meet up halfway home on the bikepath. 

No comments: