Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shock horror

This morning Ella and I were busy - picking up an oven light cover, returning the new (faulty) microwave and picking up a few things at Bunnings.  So in and out of the car it was for most of the morning.  Managed to fit all the necessary jobs in plus drop by the Yarralumla Nursery.  Once at home Ella had a play, some lunch and more play.  I casually mentioned to her was it time for a sleep and so maybe she could put herself to bed.  Off she wandered in the direction of her room and I followed a minute later.  You can imagine my surprise when I look into her room expecting her to be taking rugs out of the drawers and wrapping any soft toy nearby and there she is sitting in her cot!!! She has never climbed into or out of her cot before and I'm hoping that this was a freak incident.....I suppose will just have to wait and see....

No comments: