Sunday, June 21, 2015

Technology failures

So I've been hit with two recent technology failures. First occurred last weekend while at the house. The girls pack a bag of things to do as a back up if their neighbourhood friends are out, busy, sick etc.. and usually in their bags are Ella's iPad (Andy's old, old work one) and my iPad (nice relatively new mini). So with Katy being friendless, she pulled out my iPad and continued to entertain herself on a cushion in the sun while Andy and I were busy painting. Unfortunately she got up to move and in the process drop my iPad and subsequently smashed the screen :(

Failure number two happened sometime between Thursday afternoon (last used) and Saturday morning (noticed missing). Plugged into the usb port of our car and hidden in the middle console is Andy's old iPhone which we use to play music while driving. Or should I say was! Seems that someone has decided to take it for themselves while the car was unlocked. If only they knew that the battery lasts probably a whole 5 minutes! Things like that are so annoying!

Now I'm just waiting for number three.....

No comments: