Saturday, September 25, 2021

Covid Projetcs

Andy has decided to make a seat from randoms pieces of leftover decking wood for my two gabion rock cubes. Progress has been impressive. Just waiting on the oiling to be completed.


Meanwhile I've turned my attention to make sourdough bread from scratch thanks to a kit I ordered. It took awhile to arrive and my starter actually stayed alive this time!


The first loaf was deemed a success!

The next few loaves were also great tasting but I've yet to master the scoring technique.

  

The excess starter came in handy to make some delicious chocolate muffins.


I've been pottering away in the veggie garden with an awesome broccoli harvest. The leafy greens of kale and lettuce are doing well too. I have also grown snow pea sprouts on the kitchen bench. A great addition to salads.



No comments: