Saturday, March 2, 2024

Another Talk

Building on my in-house talk on ultrasound assessment of endometriosis, I was asked by one of our Dr's to give another talk to a more general audience (GPs, obstetricians, sonographers and midwives). I agreed before I realised it was in Orange!!

Anyway Indi helped me grab some more images at work one morning so I adapted the previous talk to be shorter and more generalised.

A few weeks later accompanied by a several work colleagues we went to Orange for the weekend! It turned out to be a welcomed mini break away! The conference day held at Orange Base Hospital was titled Obs and Gynae Update and my talk was towards the end of the day...a long nervous wait! There were some really interesting talks in the morning especially one given by a Professor of Genetics about NIPT and Genetic Carrier Screening. Post conference we enjoyed a lovely dinner with a small group.


We broke the trip up on our way home as we detoured in Cowra for a wander around the Japanese Gardens. A wonderful spot!



No comments: