Friday, July 9, 2010

Brmm Brmm Katy!

Ella rediscovered her little ride on truck from its storage place in the cupboard yesterday. Next thing I know Katy is being pushed around on it by Ella! I was a little paranoid at first thinking Ella was going to push to quickly resulting in Katy falling off. However after hovering and emphasising the word 'careful' to Ella for several minutes I decided that it would be ok to leave them to it. Amazing there were no tears.

Ella decided that every so often it was her turn and would take Katy off the truck. Katy did her best to push Ella which was quite hard seeing though Katy insisted on crawling. The main danger I then discovered was when Ella decided to 'help' Katy push by propelling herself forward with her feet while Katy was kneeling and
holding onto the back of the truck. This turned into an exercise for Katy to avoid face planting! Again after stressing to Ella the consequences of her pushing herself and the potential for hurting Katy I left them to it. Double amazingly there were still no tears!!

So off I went into the kitchen to clean up. A short time later the two girls came back. I turned expecting to see Katy on the truck with Ella pushing but what I saw was Katy in Ella's dolly pram and Ella pushing! Oh dear I think Ella thinks that Katy is her real life baby!

No comments: