Friday, July 23, 2010

Library

Recently we have been combining our coles shop with a visit to the library. Last week with her Winnie the Pooh library bag in hand Ella happily chose a selection books. This week Ella was a little more clued in with what she wanted to read. These included stories with puppies, kittens and frogs. As I was searching through the shelves for these requests Ella would spot a book exclaiming 'Ducks, I like ducks!' or 'Rabbits, I like rabbits!' We came home with 10 library books - 9 for Ella and 1 for Katy. As I signed Katy up, I was informed that the amount of books you can borrow is unlimited as well as kids don't get charged for overdue books. Now when I was a little girl I recall being only allowed to borrow 5 fiction and 2 non-fiction (or something like that). How times are changing...

No comments: