Thursday, March 17, 2016

More Favourite Things

Currently beading has become a bit of a thing in our house thanks to a quick crash course with Kelly and the donation of a no-longer-needed bead collection from Aunty Cathy. Ella in particular loves to create various pieces of jewellery from necklaces to bracelets to earrings. Often these are colour co-ordinated with her outfit for the day. As you can imagine one can spend numerous hours  spilling, sorting, arranging and rearranging ones beads.




When Katy isn't joining in on the beading action, she has taken to writing. She has created to do lists, stories and planning her talk time (as seen in photo). I love reading her work!


Translation - Good Morning 1RL. Today I am going to talk about where my famiy come from. My Mum comes from Perth. My Dad, my sister and me come from Australia. We celebrate birthdays and Christmas. Thank you for listening. Is there any questions or comments?

No comments: